Kendriya Vidyalaya Sector 31, ChandigarhAn Autonomous Body Under Ministry of Education, Government Of India CBSE Affiliation Number : 2600002
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 19:37:57 IST
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector 31 Chandigarh was established in 1974 under the patronage of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan, New Delhi an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Like all Kendriya Vidyalayas, KV Sector 31 too adheres to four fold Principles:
• To cater to the education needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees,
• Including Defence and Paramilitary personnel, by, providing common programme of education in co ordination with Kendriva Vidyalayas all over India and abroad.
• To Preserve Excellence.
• To initiate and promote experiments and innovation in education in collaboration with other bodies like CBSE and NCERT etc.
• To Develop the spirit of National Integration.
The school aims to impart education to its young minds in such a manner that they acquire a modern outlook and at the same time also have their roots firmly embedded in the Indian heritage. It trains its students in such a way that they are not just equipped to earn a living but also have acumen for shouldering national and global responsibilities.